Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Developing sketches for portfolio, and first few pages of Sugar Dominion

First off, I really should be better with uploading stuff. I've been steadily working on sketches for character design, though I might need to push the designs more.
Honestly, these were done almost 1-2 weeks ago.
It's always good to have a tiny notebook. I work on some sketches when the store is dead and not busy.
A finished drawing of elephants. Still need to do some more studies of elephants. And yes, elephants are prime in this portfolio.

Trying to design some male characters. At least trying to find the right design for one of the guy characters.

I don't know why I started drawing beatboards for this, but  I guess I wanted to make sense of the story, or the short, if I ever decided to animate. As you can see, it's not done. Half, actually.

Oh yeah, I've started putting up some finished pages for that manga short, and I hope to finish that comic at least before April comes.
So you can see them at my deviantart.
For now, page 1    page 2    page 3 .
Until then, see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment