Saturday, January 31, 2015

Beeswax test 2 ,Character design, and more Sugar Dominion

For starters, Finally finished a Beeswax comic.
I honestly don't know what format or template I'm going with.
Oh and you can read more personally about this comic in the description part here.

This was more of a 2nd test, one that I did on Clip Studio Paint.
That and I'm trying to relearn how to draw without cramping up my hand.
A recent article about poor drawing habits with wacom tablets could lead to hand and wrist injuries. Definitely don't want that, especially since my job requires me handling boxes and packages and some lifting.

Anyways, as for my portfolio. I think I'm approaching things wrong here and simply need to do more observational sketches first before trying to tackle the design and conceptual stuff.
And sadly, this the progress I have with this sketch page.
I'm trying to get a feel for each characters' personality and how they interact with each other.
Ah yes, Sugar Dominion. 8 pages so far done....about 22 more to go.
You can view them at my deviantArt.

No comments:

Post a Comment