Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Bears Bears and an Acorn

First off, These were doodles I made on a blank card for my friend, who is away.
It's kind of an inside joke, where last time me and a bunch of girls from bible study went up north near Elijay for a "Ladies Retreat" weekend, we saw some bears up close (from a safe distance).
And she's at that same site where the Global team is.
So I made some doodles with bears on it.


And of course, while I was listening to another fabulous artcast on Christ Oatley's site, I was trying to actually get some doodle sketches done. I had this idea of how the children would look, except they turned out like this...

How I felt after this...
...I promise that's not where I'm stopping. I'm still in that messy experimental stage where I'm figuring out what style or direction I want to go with this concept portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment