Friday, April 17, 2015

Beeswhacks Under Construction and more sketches

 Yes it's pretty obvious what this means. I'm actually going with Beeswax. This will be my prototype to future webcomics. Because I definitely want to make one for my anthology of short stories. I never knew trying to customize your website in Smackjeeves was infuriating. I don't want to use the default templates "as they are", so I'm looking up stuff to figure out how to change the color of a background and the font. Really maddening. Until then, I'm holding off of posting actual comics for Beeswhacks.

Now for some sketches that I really need to update on time.
 I'm thinking of either working on the "Blue Fire" short, or this post-apocalyptic story of my mercenary mutant rat. This was another idea that got scrapped for that Shonen Jump Manga contest, because I didn't like the idea of giving away this character unintentionally. I seem to be bad at drawing rats, or I'm so obsessed with making the rat look cute yet anime-ish, without looking like a wolf.
 Some more rat practices. And oddly a coyote down below.

Tried to draw some sketches for Eruti, just to get used to drawing them more. I've been out of practice lately. And now I'm regretting on taking pictures at night with dim lighting.

next are some sketches I did for the characters for my design portfolio (which I still have yet not touched)

 I don't know, I seem to be taking this serious approach with realism, and that clearly doesn't work well.
 Drawing this woman getting up for work. My brother thought this was "Tip" from Dreamworks "Home". Well they have nearly the same hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment