Sunday, December 7, 2014

First Comp Homework and more doodles

At long last, I have finished 1 comp for the "Fancy Animals" project.
But I do intend to make 1 or more comps, because I'm not happy with this one, and hopefully I'll get good feedback on doing better.
 And for some doodles that I did during my free time at work. When it's super slow, I just get a piece of paper and doodle, or read. In this case, I did some stuff for Creon. Mainly outfits that she wears, especially during different parts of the story, which I still have to flesh out.
 The next two below are ideas for business cards for myself. I want to have a card ready so I can give people something, which gives a more professional look. I don't like to say "eh, I just do things as a hobby, here's my email, that's it." My deviantart is definitely not professional.

 Some more doodles for Creon and Hinder. I wanted a feel for these two practicing their powers. I didn't want Hinder to come off as a heartless, emo wanderer. I had to simply tone down and just get the ideas out, rather than getting a perfect drawing.
And now, a watercolor tribute to the nutcracker and "Cats Don't Dance."
I'm going to tone down the amount of fanart here, and put that stuff on my tumblr instead,

No comments:

Post a Comment