Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas and stuff I'm working on for next year

First off, a little something for Christmas and the holidays. Plus, I was long overdue for a little piece for Eruti. Sadly, most of the stuff I make is in sketches.
 As for the lack of activity, well it was the Christmas Rush, and it was insane these 2 weeks before Christmas at the UPS.
But yes, I have been thinking of what I plan on doing for next year, and now. I'll probably start working on strips for "Beeswax", a comic about my life after college and my first year of school. Except everyone in that world is a bee.
I've been working on some sketches for Creon and Hinder as well.
 And yes, I have a pretty generaldirection of where I want to go with Eruti, though I'm still writing bits out (again). These are thumbnails for the first chapter.
 I couldn't focus on finishing thumbnails and ended up making doodles about Creon in general (hint: She likes to play secret Santa).
Well I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas and happy holidays. Peace everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment