Monday, August 4, 2014

Got Clip Studio Paint

I tested Clip Studio Paint (pro version), and it's pretty good so far.
Though I do realize how drawing with the bamboo tablet is still somewhat of a disconnect.
But nonetheless, here is the result
Now some explanations.
As you can see, 2 characters from Once Upon A Time
I was weepy at the mid-season finale, and then in one of the later episodes (RIP Neil).
I saw the Dark Crystal yesterday and love it.
The weird version of Shadow is a version from my brother and our roleplay from old days.
Here Shadow is a battling commander of his personal fleet, of the trinity wars.
Let's just say Shadow lived long enough and grew more powerful enough to be summoned to end the reign of Luistring. Sonic? Sadly, Sonic in our roleplays takes multiple versions and personas in the multiverse. The original Sonic made a deal to give the universe a chance to be rid of Luistring's power. Which involved putting a reset on the universe. It wiped him off of existence, nearly everyone started over again.
I'm not going to go on in huge detail. But yep, that's Shadow in his outfit. His retinas are actually synced to the wrist band.

No comments:

Post a Comment