Thursday, August 14, 2014

Eruti Chapter 1 is in works

The reason why I don't put much content on deviantArt or even tumblr, is because I was thumbnailing the first chapter for Eruti. Last night I happened to finish page 1.


Also, it took longer because I ended up ditching a different version for how to start chapter 1. So about 2-3 versions of the chapter were scrapped after being fully finished or 1/4 done. This below is the reject. But there's one chapter that I will recycle.


I've also been testing out Clip Studio Paint, to get the feel for it. I still need to get a grasp with the coloring, though.


On the side note, I've begun getting into Ragnarok Online (not the 3d 2nd version). Not sure if I'll be investing time in Guild Wars 2, though it is a good game. I'm just easily discombobulated by the 3d navigation, while fighting and dodging.

No comments:

Post a Comment