Sunday, May 24, 2015

Wedding Painting and a sketch

The past week has all led to this, a present for my newly-wed cousin.
I could have been lazy and just give it to her after her honeymoon, but no. Wanted to finish it in time. And it was worth it.

Which is also why I haven't done a beeswhacks comic this week.
Also, been a bit busy with the printing and minor-designing and revisions at my work. Luckily, I do what I can with the little time I have and sketch.
So here's some that I did (not a lot)

This is some thumbnails for the wedding painting.
 I drew some more Asmod, mainly him angry. But that ended up adding more things to his background, which also had something to do with the demons in Eruti.
Well that's it. I definitely want to try out comic-prose because it seems more time effective for a long story, such as Eruti. But first, experiments are needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment