Monday, May 18, 2015

2 Drawings, and Beeswhacks Update

That's right, it's the weekly/bi-weekly post of sketches that I've made. I've had very little time to sketch. I've started a habit of working a bit on Eruti's story. So every night or so, I try to work a bit on the plot of Eruti. But honestly, I might have to reconsider working on short comics first. But maybe it's because I'm not drawing my characters enough.

First Drawing. I had no idea, but I couldn't get Buyoung's story out of my head. She's a REALLY minor character, and yet I have this love story built up around her. She's basically a Korean Rapunzel, with a lot of influence from Disney's Tangled. Which is probably why she would only get a few cameos, and only a minor mention in the story. Some of you who have followed me on deviantart might remember her as Ji-Hyun.
Some spoiler here, but I guess I can blame How To Train Your Dragon for this. But I saw a potential story, and it started building up more in my plot. Asmod is turned into a dragon, and then there was this dance sequence I wanted to draw so badly. It was one of the early parts of the story, when it was really fresh and starting to take form during my later high school years. This "dragon" story was one I wanted to include, since it showed how far their friendship has grown, and how they overcome and adapt to this situation together.
This was a last-minute greeting card I scrabbled together. It was for a care package my bible study group was putting together, for a new girl, fighting cancer.

Now for Beeswhacks. I realize that comics take time at my leisurely pace. So I decided to do only 1 update a week, instead of trying 2. I clearly don't have time with my job, and the fact that I want to tell other stories, and not just timbits from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment