Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Shatter Me: Poster drafts. And some shoutouts.

Lindsey Stirling is holding a poster design contest for her "Shatter Me" album tour. These are mere rough drafts, because my pencil drafts were hard for people to look at, so I couldn't get the right feedback.

Anyway, leave a comment. I really appreciate feedback. Otherwise, for those on deviantart, shoot me a message.

Also, a BIG shoutout, courtesy of Bonka Chan.
The artist who goes by "Princess Harumi" or her tumblr "playbunny", is recovering from her ER treatment. But she needs some financial aid, and prayers. I'll provide the link here, so you can look for yourselves. She has linked a paypal donation button as well. Thank you Bonka for signalling this. Although, truth be told, I almost thought that was Bonka, haha. This is why it's important to read CAREFULLY.

Oh, speaking of which, there's this artist who recently got his laptop and external hard drive stolen. That's 6 years of work gone. So far, they have found good support from online, but I'd like to still give a shout out to either read this blog and signal boost it. Hopefully the crooks will be found. Or if you'd like to donate to the couple.

Well, that's that. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment