Wednesday, September 17, 2014

New profile pic for future facebook page, and test comic for Beeswax

First off, I finished this yesterday. This is the id or icon I want to use for my more professional work. I plan on making a facebook page for my art. Because let's face it, my deviantart isn't the most professional site to look at. I'm a little ashamed at the lack of original art, and the huge dumps of fanart. Now, all this stuff surrounding me, my own characters (except Jesus), and I do want to make comics of them.The snake is my eastern zodiac animal, that's all, and I love cookies.

And this little comic here, is me testing out the drawing of "Beeswax", a small web-comic I plan on making. Eruti might be on the back-burner even longer.
And today, I watched the premiere of FOX's new show "The Red Band Society", and oh my goodness I'm hooked instantly. It's so endearing and definitely "a breath of fresh air." This is not an official tribute, but here's some sketchy fanart.
Oooh! Almost forgot, finished the poster entry. You can vote via facebook, or look at other entries and vote for them. Link


No comments:

Post a Comment