Monday, January 11, 2010

Beginning GRD 3200-1st task

Spring Semester GRD 3200- AKA Intermediate Graphic Design.
This is actually my 1st blog. I'm much more used to using DeviantArt.

Our goal for this class is to re-brand/ re-design for a client. They have to small local businesses; in other words "mom and pop shops."
For now, I just have to think of 5 clients.
  1. Brasswell Music
    A music store in Suwanee. They sell mostly guitars, basses, amplifiers and PA gear. They provide guitar, bass, drum, and brass lessons. I take guitar lessons there and the people are absolutely friendly.
  2. Jesus Glory Church
    My dad opened his church last year, though we don't have new members yet. The church's name reflects its goal to bring glory to Jesus. We are also doing an outreach program for children with autism; Love Touch Mission with Autism. FYI-the church's blog is in Korean so beware.
  3. Pixel's Cafe
    A Korean cafe near the GSU campus that serves delicious sandwiches and food. I've eaten there occasionally last year. I would recommend ordering from their Bulgogi menu; Bulgogi is Korean barbeque. From personal experience, they have decent service.
  4. Pica Pica
    A Japanese goods outlet store at Discover Mills Mall in Lawrenceville. It sells kimonos and katanas. I prefer to call it an anime goods store because they sell a variety of anime/manga items.
  5. CNN Hair Studio
    A Korean hair salon in Suwanee. They're not restricted to solely Koreans, don't get me wrong. I've seen other people come in for appointments.
Personally, I'd go with the 1st or 2nd choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment