Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1st Project-Logo Design: sketching storm

The 1st step of re-branding is re-designing the logo
Brasswell Music logo is this

I'm not going to blatantly talk about this logo. Other than that,
I've been given more options for designing a new logo.
Unfortunately, I haven't done enough research for this store. I hope that
the owners will respond to my e-mail soon enough.

Other than that, we were required to have 52 sketches. Unfortunately due
to lack of research, my sketches don't relate well with the store at all.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could critique my work. Also feel free to tell me which sketch relates best with representing "Braswell Music". Don't worry, the sketches are all numbered.
5 words that I think describe "Braswell Music": Friendly. Music. everyone. variety. authentic.








No comments:

Post a Comment