Monday, January 23, 2017

New Portfolio-character design wip

It seems that I'm going to be stuck with character design for a while before I go to other prop design or background art.
However, I find myself in a pickle.
One character, I've already got his design down. Just gotta pick a darn color scheme that works.
Another character, I'm pondering if I should change up her outfit.
Perhaps you can help me?
First is Dre9 (temporary name)-Dre is practically a living AI companion/assistant. The world is basically sprinkled with parts of the world that have blended in with the digital world/cyperspace. I have about 4 favorite color schemes, but want to know which one works best.

And then there's my "Inyuji" persona, but I'm thinking of renaming her. This was her first initial design, which is based on my current icon avatar
Now here are the alternative sketches

Which one is better? Please leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment