Thursday, January 21, 2016

Blue Fire Cover Test and Really considering Title name change

First off, This is a cover test AND trying to figure out which title/logo looks best on the cover.
But now, I just thought of another design that I want to try: using a Korean title/logo, but integrating the smaller English title as part.
Sort of like this:

Ok this is the opposite of what I'm aiming for,
but this is the idea. Just reverse.

And of course, I saw how in some covers, the volume or chapter# is in a corner, or the title is at the bottom or on the side. Sometimes the author/artist name is in the corner or below the title. I don't know. That's how I ended up making a spread of covers for Blue Fire

It's quite frustrating when I can't choose my mind. I'm almost aiming for the first one, but I really liked the logos where the words were stacked.
But then again, I really need to make another design test for the Korean title logo.

And BIG BIG thanks to my parents for giving me feedback and making sense of my broken Konglish.
Expect another Cover/logo title test sometime next week.
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment