Monday, November 2, 2015

Drawlloween 2015 over, and Sugar Dominion Complete

Title says it all.
First off, I'm happy to say that the manga short "Sugar Dominion" is done. All of it is on Tapastic
A short comic that wasn't able to make it for the 2013 Shonen Jump Manga contest, is finally complete. You can click on this banner to go there.
And now for the remainder of this  year's Drawlloween. I mixed it in with a bit of Inktober, but this really is exhausting. My right hand has been acting up again, though it's not as painful as the first time. This however sucked a lot of time and sleep from me. I almost didn't finish Sugar Dominion because of this. Though it wasn't completely finished for October, I managed. You can obviously see a lot of fanart crossing over with some of my original characters. This was a good opportunity, and kind of fun.


Now that means...I can continue to move on and work on other personal projects...which one to start on...
Well, that means it's time to write Blue Fire. That comic is still in writing stage, and I'm in the process of breaking chapters down for drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment