Monday, October 13, 2014

2 Saiyan hedgehogs and other sketches.

Had to laugh at team four star for their "2 Saiyans play" segments.
When they were playing 'Sonic Fighters", Nappa made a comment of being "Nappa the hedgehog"...
I had to draw it XD
 And now some more sketches from last week and starting this week. First up is some Hatoful boyfriend sketches that I failed to finish. Strangely, that game was not as silly as I thought it would be. I genuinely found myself sympathizing and feeling for a bunch of birds. Watching Dodger "presshearttocontinue" play had me hooked. That ending...insanely good.
 I'm still frustrated with trying to find my "style", though I'm wondering why I bother to perfect, when the thing that needs perfecting is the story itself.
Some more Eruti sketches. Except, here I tried to attempt getting the layout for the beginning where it will take place in Sofia's home. I even gave Sofia some little fungus minions.I think I'll call them "fungus faye". Unless there already is a name for mushroom-like faye.
Anyhooo, with a part-time job, I'm going to try and be more disciplined with my time. Easier said than done though. I still, STILL have to tone Sugar Dominion pages, AND make a title/cover page...I honestly want to be done with that project. I want to work on other projects so sooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment