Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Project: Mailer-beggining thoughts, sketch, references

Now we move on to mailers. Since it's annoying having to make a new post for every new thing or thought I have, I'm going to update and existing post. This one for example.
    My ideas
  • pamphlet that informs about music lessons at Braswell Music, and also gives reasons why learning music is worth it.
  • poster, same reason as above. But the reasons for learning music would be the poster part. For motivation ^^.
  • -foldilocks-roll stack of cards that sums up the list of services and products available. You can tear the cards separately as notes. Each card has a quick  guide of the basic notes in a C major scale for the guitar (electric and bass) and the brass trumpet.
Sketches:
    Unfortunately I've become rather unimaginative, since I'm putting budget concern first.


    References or cool links:
    cool designs or inspirational 80% of em aren't really mailer -related -_-;
    brass trumpet fingering chart I might have to reconsider omitting the brass part in the key note idea
    bass guitar chart

    No comments:

    Post a Comment