Saturday, March 27, 2010

New project-advertisements: rough sketches

I'm either promoting:

  • why it's a great place
  • sales
  • enrollment in lessons
ideas:
1) my taglines are: free to be real, free to be you, free to be me
since Braswell Music is a casual place to chill and be yourself. hand drawn illustrations used.

2)to encourage taking music lessons, each ad gives a different reason why someone learnt an instrument. photoshopped photos used.

3) to promote sales of instruments
each ad shows why a person bought an instrument and how they benefit from it

4) another rendition of idea #1. Except the tagline is "free to be real" throughout. I'd use either drawings or photos.

This I would probably use more. It's to promote sales, especially for accessories and amps. there's always something missing in the ad. the missing item is contoured with dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment