Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter 2017

It's been too long. I've been busy with Blue Fire, as always. And also lesson planning for my part-time job as an art tutor. But because it's Easter, I felt like drawing something.
Ironically, the eggs were a thing back then. They were dyed blood red. Eggs were considered a symbol or rebirth in many other cultures long ago. The rabbits were a pagan custom that was adapted into Christian celebrations.

Now I've not done a whole lot of new stuff, other than Blue Fire pages. Those can be read at Smackjeeves, Tapastic, Webtoon, and deviantArt. I've also finished a series of paintings for an art show my friend is planning at her workplace. Here's 2 out of the 5. You can see all of them on my instagram.
Also, I'm loving the new season of Samurai Jack. I had binged on this cartoon during my college years, and love it dearly. This new season is even better. The perfect example of a cartoon done right, & doing one thing that made it great: Show, don't tell.

That's about it. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment