Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Return to the Magic Box Frog

I have no excuse for why I have neglected this assignment. I'm literally wasting money down the drain, all because I don't want to aim towards being this "Super digital artist" that I see and envy. But I don't want to let it go down the drain.
So here's the update. I'm still stuck on lesson 2, for brush economy. And it seems like I've failed, since I'm brushing in too much.
I don't know but I've almost given up on it. There were so many things I failed during the initial color comp, that it's forcing me to paint over lots of areas to cover or construct them. I'm almost tempted to just quit. I don't mind being more of a comic artist, or the way I'm doing art. But at the same time, does that count as ignorance of wanting to grow? Is this my laziness making excuses? I'm always hesitant to initiate things on my own, in fear of messing up. I don't know how I'll get over that stigma. Anyways, I have to get this uploaded in order for me to post my progress in the Oatley critique boards.
I'll be posting last week's sketches in this week's sketches.

Also, for those of you who don't know, I'm planning on doing livestreams every Saturday, at around 7 pm. If you want to check up on when the livestream will be, you can always check my personal tumblr. Or better yet, here's the link to InyujiDrawsStuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment